Anonymous Platypus

The not-quite-normal life of a semi-aquatic mammal

Monday, August 07, 2006

The Kitty Cat Blues

It is very difficult to explain to a kitten that people sleep at night. Kittens sleep during the day or whenever the mood strikes them. We recently adopted a kitten who's about 6 months old and we are trying to train him to not bite on our heads while we sleep.

Why am I bothering? Why don't I just shut my bedroom door? Well that's all fine and good now, while it's hot and I'm running the a/c or the fan at night, but come winter, my little bedroom has no heat.

"What!? Your bedroom has no heat?! What century do you live in?!"

Apparently the 19th. That's what you get for buying an old house that's loaded with "charm". Charm does not keep your tootsie warm, however, and if Petey doesn't learn that people need to sleep at night...

Well, I don't even want to think about it


"but I am so cute... how could I be so annoying?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home