Anonymous Platypus

The not-quite-normal life of a semi-aquatic mammal

Thursday, August 24, 2006

You know you have a problem when...

you find yourself thinking about how much your job cuts into your craft time.

seriously people, this is not good. I am a scientist. Say it with me, s-c-i-e-n-t-i-s-t. I am a first-class nerd with more diplomas in big heavy frames than my office can reasonably display.

and yet, i sit here thinking about my myriad of scrapbooking projects that have been neatly corralled into an eclectic pile of paper bags, plastic envelopes and one enormous Dingo boot box. Then there's the knitting that needs to get started if I have any prayer of finishing Christmas presents before next June. Oh, and the new sewing machine that I got for my birthday last weekend that I cannot seem to thread the lower bobbin on.

This last part is particulary embarassing. I cannot get the bobbin to thread. See above comment on multitude of degrees.

I will now commence hanging head in shame.

AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home