Anonymous Platypus

The not-quite-normal life of a semi-aquatic mammal

Friday, January 23, 2009

Mortification

I appear to be slightly obsessed with those horrendous vampire stories. I cannot help myself. The books are absolutely awful and yet there I am. Up till midnight with the tiny booklight.

Someone please help me. I am so embarrassed I might keel over and die.

I only wish that I had the ability to write such crack-like fiction and make a bizillion dollars while infecting other people with my lame plot twists and lack of descriptive sex.

I have the final installment to finish this weekend. I was hoping that getting to the end of the story would cure my insanity, but I fear it will only feed the demon.

I need a hobby. Or to get laid more often.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home