Anonymous Platypus

The not-quite-normal life of a semi-aquatic mammal

Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year New Idea

I am jumping on the bandwagon here and will be using this blog again to talk about some of my non-mommy thoughts. Do I have any of those? We will have to wait and find out....

I think it's time for me to try and re-gain some of my "me" if that's at all possible. Not that this is a resolution as I personally think NYResolutions are dopey, but perhaps shedding a few baby pounds may help to the return of me. Or at least make me feel a little better about my bloated self.

I started a new job at the beginning of December and I feel like that is also helping me break out of my mommy rut. I am beginning to care about my career again, if even a little bit. Today I put on makeup and wore shoes with heels. I know! Who would have thought?

So over the coming months I will be using this space to think outside the diaper bin. hopefully.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home