Anonymous Platypus

The not-quite-normal life of a semi-aquatic mammal

Friday, March 09, 2007

Think Pink

Which is exactly what I will be doing for the next several months. I had a sonogram last night that looked like we should be expecting two little girls sometime in July!

here's a funny conversation I had with my brother today:

AP: So we had the sonogram and it looks like they are girls
Brother P: That's great!
AP: really, you wanted girls
BP: Well, I was afraid they'd be boys and be all about how many sports teams they were on. Then I'd be all "oh, that's nice. What do you think of this wall color?"
AP: Funny that's pretty much what The Duck said

The Duck is totally psyched about having girls. his words: "this way I can read stories and give them kisses and not have them be all weird about it"

ah, men.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home