Anonymous Platypus

The not-quite-normal life of a semi-aquatic mammal

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Petey Here...

I have taken over the posting on this innernet to tell you about what the Platypus did to me this weekend.

There I was sleeping peacefully upon the covers, occasionally waking to climb to the top of the Platypus and use my teeth to see what's under all that hair. This is also a fine vantage point for surveying the room.

I heard some rustling in the other room (the one that holds the toy that hangs from the ceiling and irks me so with it's soft fur and feathery tail. Just what is this creature and why can't I drag it around to house?!) The sounds coming from the outer room were being made by my very own running toy! It had soft fur AND it squeeked. Especially when I used my teeth!

I brought this fun new game in to the Platypus for her to see and play with. She didn't like it one bit! she made a horrible racket and woke up the Duck. Ooooh the Duck and I do not get along in the evenings. He will not let me sit upon his head and he locks me out of the room....

Anyway, I chased my new toy under the bed several times while the Platypus yelled and the Duck chased me with a big blue plastic mitten. This made the Platypus laugh so I jumped on the bed to show her my toy.

Then the Duck took it away. and he threw it outside.

I am not speaking to either of them until they bring me a new running, squeeking, furry toy.

Yours Very Truly
Petey Parker (Spider Cat)


Did they honestly think I would be fooled by this pink thing?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home